Another pretty common fold in origami that somewhat resembles a rabbit’s ear.
1) I’m starting off with a square folded in half diagonally to use that crease as a guide.
2) Valley fold the paper along the red line so it touches the crease down the center of the paper.
3) Crease it well and unfold.
4) Do the same valley fold on the other side.
5) Crease it well and unfold.
6) You now want to start folding both sides along the creases you just made. Notice what happens to the paper in the center.
7) Push the paper together in the center so you get a little triangle like in the picture.
8) The triangle can be folded either to the left or the right depending what’s asked for in the model you’re folding.
If you unfold the paper you’ll see the following Mountain (black) and Valley (red) folds.